Hanwha Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G5 325 Watts Solar Panel
Out of stock
The new Q.PEAK DUO-G5 solar module from Q CELLS impresses thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface. Q.ANTUM’s world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions — both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
Enhanced low-light performance and the output of Q CELLS across a wide range of temperatures for Q.PEAK DUO solar panels rival traditional crystalline technologies.
- 120 half-cut monocrystalline Q.ANTUM DUO solar cells
- Thermally pre-stressed anti-reflective glass
- Black anodized aluminum frame
- 4mm² (12AWG) cables with MC4 type connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction box w/ bypass diodes
- Q Cells Q.Antum technology developed in Germany
- The Q.PEAK DUO G5 DUO 325 has a 19.3% module efficiency.
- STC Power Rating 325W
- PTC Power Rating 303.2W 1
- STC Power per unit of area 17.9W/ft2 (192.9W/m2)
- Peak Efficiency 19.29%
- Power Tolerances 0%/+2%
- Number of Cells 120
- Imp 9.66A
- Vmp 33.65V
- Isc 10.14A
- Voc 40.4V
- NOCT 45°C
- Temp. Coefficient of Isc 0.04%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Power -0.37%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Voltage -0.113V/K
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Maximum System Voltage 1000V
- Type Monocrystalline Silicon
- Output Terminal Type Multicontact Connector Type 4
- Output Cable Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Output Cable Wire Type PV Wire
- Output Cable Wire Length 43.3in (1,100mm)
- Frame Color Black
- Backsheet Color White
- Length 66.3in (1,685mm)
- Width 39.4in (1,000mm)
- Depth 1.3in (32mm)
- Weight 41.2lb (18.7kg)
We offer local pickup in Petaluma, CA. For local pickup, we schedule you for the pickup time.
Please message for LTL shipping rate, as shipping is not included!
|Dimensions||66.3 × 39.4 × 1.3 in|