Hanwha Q Cells Q.Peak-G4.1/SC 300 Watts Solar Panel
1 in stock
The new high-performance module Q.PEAK-G4.1 is the ideal solution for
all applications thanks to its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM. The
world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance
under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear,
hot summer days.
- Low Electricity Generation Costs
Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 18.6 %.
- Innovative All-Weather Technology
Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- Enduring High Performance
Long-term yield security with Anti LID technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- Extreme Weather Rating
High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC.
- Maximum Cost Reductions
Up to 10 % lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
- A Reliable Investment
Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee.
- STC Power Rating 300W
- PTC Power Rating 274.5W 1
- STC Power per unit of area 16.7W/ft2 (179.6W/m2)
- Peak Efficiency 17.96%
- Power Tolerances 0%/+2%
- Number of Cells 60
- Nominal Voltage not applicable
- Imp 9.26A
- Vmp 32.41V
- Isc 9.77A
- Voc 39.76V
- NOCT 45°C
- Temp. Coefficient of Isc 0.04%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Power -0.39%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Voltage -0.111V/K
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Maximum System Voltage 1000V
- Type Monocrystalline Silicon
- Output Terminal Type Multicontact Connector Type 4
- Output Cable Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Output Cable Wire Type PV Wire
- Output Cable Wire Length 39.4in (1,000mm)
- Frame Color Black
- Backsheet Color White
- Length 65.7in (1,670mm)
- Width 39.4in (1,000mm)
- Depth 1.26in (32mm)
- Weight 44.09lb (20kg)
|Dimensions||65.7 × 39.4 × 1.26 in|