Morningstar’s TriStar-45 Controller is a three function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or load diversion regulation. This controller operates in only one of these modes at a time but, two or more controllers may be used to provide multiple functions. The TriStar-45 uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost.
The TriStar-45 is UL listed and is designed for both solar home systems and industrial applications.
Optional: Morningstar’s Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS) provides very accurate battery charging in solar systems that experience temperature variations during the year. Use with the TriStar for battery charging or diversion control modes (not for load control mode) whenever the temperature of the battery varies more than 5°C (9°F) during the year. When used with the TriStar™ controller (no on-board temperature compensation), the RTS adjusts charging for temperature changes at the battery.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5 × 11.4 × 5 inches
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- 100% solid state microprocessor controller
- Rated for 45A at 12, 24, or 48 volts
- Includes RS-232 communication port for customizing controller set points or data logging
- Optional on-board meter and remote meter
- Provides extra bending room for large wires
- Ratings to 45A at 48 VDC will handle solar arrays up to 4kW
- Designed for mechanical fit on Xantrex power panel or Outback PSDC
- MPN: TS-45
|Dimensions||5.5 × 11.4 × 5 in|